Rosh Ha Shana is here and after that Thanksgiving is fast approaching.
Here is a style tip for a great hair do from Andrea Ferro on how to wear your hair to your Rosh Ha Shana dinner or Thanksgiving dinner or even a family gathering.
- 6 hot rollers
- KMS Free Shape Thermal Setting Spray
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Serum
- Hair elastic (optional)
- On dry hair, spray KMS Free Shape
- Take large triangle sections of top hair and place rollers away from your face, towards the back of your head
- Divide the bottom sections of your hair into large triangle sections and place the rest of the rollers, going downward.
- The rollers only need a few minutes in your hair.
- Once you have placed the final roller, you are ready to remove the first roller.
- Carefully remove each roller.
- Place a drop of KMS serum on hands and rub together.
- Turn head upside down and run your fingers through it and shake out curls.
- Bring your head up and tousle in place.
- Result is modern, Hollywood style curls! Curls can be worn down or place in a soft, loose side pony tail.